Wilson Combat's M4 Mil-Spec Plus, flat-top upper receivers are precision CNC machined
from 7075-T6 aluminum forgings for maximum durability and Mil-Spec Type 3
hard coat anodized in rugged black. Whether you are building a match
upper or a complete tactical rifle, quality starts with the upper
receiver. This receiver comes unmarked for a clean, custom look. The
same top quality upper used as the basis of our famous custom rifles.
to the nature of forged uppers, some pitting and machine marks are
natural and unavoidable. Please do not be alarmed by these marks, they
do not effect function.
- 7075-T6 forgings machined to Mil-Spec Plus tolerances
- Mil-Spec type 3 hardcoat anodize finish
- Mil-Spec Forged Upper Receiver with Picatinny top accessory/optic rail
- M4 style feedramps
- Stripped-No forward assist or ejection port cover installed
- Approximate weight, 7.0 Oz.
- Forging Stamp May Vary