M4E1 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package.
This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum
and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Aside from the visual
upgrades this custom engineered design provides that challenge much more
expensive billet options, we have added several functional features to
the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at home
M4E1 Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the
bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish
during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking
the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower,
creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper
and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted
in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with
any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install
the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no
more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin