This used pistol includes three 12 Round Magazines, manufacturers box and cable lock.
Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still
providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide;
one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and
high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
Optic ready for direct mounting of co-witnessed JPoint™ and Shield-pattern micro red dot sights.
Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
Safety features include integrated trigger safety, internal striker
blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a
loaded or empty chamber.
Reversible magazine release.
Also includes: two E-Nickel Teflon® coated magazines and finger grip
extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and
- Model Specific: MAX-9 Pro
- Frame Finish: Black
- Front Sight: Tritium Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Drift Adjustable
- Grips: High Performance Nylon
- Features: Reversible Magazine Release E-Nickel Teflon Coated Mags External Manual Safety Lever
- Finish: Black, Blue
- Firing System: Striker
- Slide Description: Black Oxide
- Frame Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Scope Base: Shield & Holosun Compatible
- Barrel Configuration: Single
- Rifled Barrel: Yes